The Introduction service is ideally suited for landlords who are experienced in the day to day running of their property but would like assistance with initially letting the property and thereafter they wish to self-manage all aspects of their property letting.
- Professional property promotion – preparation of property details/description.
- Photographs – Professional standard photographs taken of the property.
- High Street Promotion - advertising your property with window displays in our high profile, well-placed Aberystwyth Office.
- Promotion to 1 Stop Lettings applicants - circulation of your property to let details to all our registered applicants.
- Web presence – advertising your property on the 1 Stop Lettings website and other websites/portals such as OnTheMarket.com and Zoopla.co.uk.
- Social Media Marketing – we use social media such as Facebook to promote the properties and reach prospective tenants.
- Accompanied viewing service –accompany applicants to view your property where we can interview candidates.
- Comprehensive referencing service – manage all reference requirements for your property including Credit checks, Landlord references & Employer references where required.
- Comprehensive referencing service on Guarantors – Where applicable.
- Tenancy Agreement – preparation and signing of the tenancy agreement.
- Obtain guarantor agreements - where applicable (e.g. student tenants or low-income professionals) we will prepare and have signed Deeds of Guarantee.
- Provide Documentation – It is a legal obligation to provide the tenants with certain documentation such as an EPC and Gas Safety Certificate.
- Deposit Collection & Certification – Collection of the deposit and provision of the required Prescribed Information Certificate.
- Deposit Registration – Registration of the Deposit through the Deposit Protection Services.
- Rent collection - Collection of the rent.
- Meter Readings – Collect the relevant utility meter readings from the property and notify the providers.
- Provide Inventory – Provide two bound copies of the inventory (if provided).
- Information – we provide the tenant with a variety of information including the Standing Order Information, Waste collection dates, and our out of hours contact number.
- Key Handover – The tenants are given a set of keys which we have cut from the original set.
Post Move In
- Service communications – inform utility companies and local authorities of new tenants, and provide Meter Readings
- Initial Inspection – Organise the initial invoice for one month following the move in