The 1 Stop Lettings Fully Managed Letting Service is a comprehensive service designed to maximise the benefits of your property lettings, and at the same time, to minimise the effort for you. That is, it aims to remove any hassle for you in managing tenanted properties.
This service provides you with the additional convenience and reassurance that all maintenance and administration for your property will be dealt with professionally on your behalf.
- Professional property promotion – preparation of property details/description.
- Photographs – Professional standard photographs taken of the property.
- High Street Promotion - advertising your property with window displays in our high profile, well-placed Aberystwyth Office.
- Promotion to 1 Stop Lettings applicants - circulation of your property to let details to all our registered applicants.
- Web presence – advertising your property on the 1 Stop Lettings website and other websites/portals such as OnTheMarket.com and Zoopla.co.uk.
- Social Media Marketing – we use social media such as Facebook to promote the properties and reach prospective tenants.
- Accompanied viewing service –accompany applicants to view your property where we can interview candidates.
- Comprehensive referencing service – manage all reference requirements for your property including Credit checks, Landlord references & Employer references where required.
- Comprehensive referencing service on Guarantors – Where applicable.
- Tenancy Agreement – preparation and signing of the tenancy agreement.
- Obtain guarantor agreements - where applicable (e.g. student tenants or low-income professionals) we will prepare and have signed Deeds of Guarantee.
- Provide Documentation – It is a legal obligation to provide the tenants with certain documentation such as an EPC and Gas Safety Certificate.
- Deposit Collection & Certification – Collection of the deposit and provision of the required Prescribed Information Certificate.
- Deposit Registration – Registration of the Deposit through the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- Rent collection - Collection of the rent.
- Meter Readings – Collect the relevant utility meter readings from the property and notify the providers.
- Provide Inventory – Provide two bound copies of the inventory (if provided).
- Information – we provide the tenant with a variety of information including the Standing Order Information, Waste collection dates, and our out of hours contact number.
- Key Handover – The tenants are given a set of keys which we have cut from the original set.
Post Move In
- Service communications – inform utility companies and local authorities of new tenants, and provide Meter Readings
- Initial Inspection – Organise the initial invoice for one month following the move in
- Monthly rent collection - monthly balance paid into a bank account of your choice, by electronic banking with monthly statement of account showing a full breakdown of fees and any relevant invoices
- Periodic inspections - periodic property inspections carried out following the start of the tenancy and at regular intervals thereafter
- Organisation & supervision of property maintenance–
- Monitor the property & inform you of any major works that need to be carried out
- Co-ordination of repair or maintenance including arranging for tradesmen to attend the Property and obtaining estimates where necessary, supervising works
- Settling accounts from rents received
- Certification – ensure that all certificates for the property are valid, and arrange for contractors to carry out new certification where necessary
- 24/7 Out of hours emergency contact –manage any out-of-hours calls from tenants, from lock outs to boiler failure
- Serving Notices – Issuing Notices and seeking possession of the property
- Check-out inspection - Carrying out a full Property inspection and inventory check at the end of the tenancy. Preparing and agreeing a schedule of costs relating to any damage or unfair wear and tear prior to releasing the deposit
- Deposit Disputes – Prepare and manage any deposit disagreement through The Tenancy Deposit Scheme
- Speedy letting – we automatically re-advertise your property for letting, working hard to ensure a minimal amount of time where the property is vacant between tenancies